Popular Posts

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bodybuilding Transformation Challenge Weeks 9-11

Whew! These last few weeks have been out of control.

Not going to lie, I'm basically updating this blog so it won't be incomplete at this point. I did pretty well and hit new lows in weeks 9 and 10, but then Jake's birthday rolled around and it was all downhill from there.

My doctor prescribed me some meds to combat these respiratory issues I've been having, and what resulted was a bunch of bloating and inconsistent eating that put a solid 5 lbs of probably a combination of water and fat for good measure.

I thought I had an extra week to dial things in, but time has completely escaped me and the close of the transformation challenge is this weekend. I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I'll take the 10 lb loss if that's all that's going to have come out of this challenge.

I'm honestly over it; I have been for several weeks now, but I'm not going to throw in the towel. I'm going to finish out this week and bring in the best package I can given the circumstances. For the next few days I'm just going to drop my carbs and continue my workouts as usual, which is four training days followed by 250 cals of cardio, then carb up the day or two before picture time. Maybe even get a spray tan if I'm feeling spicy.

A maintenance break is going to be absolutely glorious.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment